Wow! I made it. A pat on the back to me! So, what have I learned after a year of photography:
- There’s inspiration in everything but,
- I definitely have a preference for people/portraiture and wildlife photography
- When you set your mind to something, you CAN do it
- I’ve come to understand my camera, its settings and have improved my confidence in flash and studio lighting
- I have tried new and challenging techniques which have helped my photography to improve, but
- There’s always room for more improvement and I’ll be working on it
Now that I don’t have the pressure of taking a photo everyday, I want to spend some time focussing on creative scenes and themes. I have more space and time to prepare ideas and hope to be working with some models this year. I will continue to post to this site so I’d love it if you stuck around to see what’s next. Thank you to everyone who’s followed me throughout the year, it’s helped keep me on track!